Welcome to the Arkansas Residential Assisted Living Association…
The Arkansas Residential Assisted Living Association is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1983 to provide advocacy, communication, education and other resources to the Residential Care/Assisted Living Industry and our residents. The Association has endeavored to provide that representation for our members and residents to the very best of our ability since then.
The Arkansas Residential Assisted Living Association represents the Arkansas Residential Care and Assisted Living Facilities. The Purpose of the Arkansas Residential Assisted Living Association is:
- To Promote the cause of assisted living / residential care,
- To Educate the public to the advantages of assisted living / residential care and its members to better professional practices,
- To Provide services needed to accomplish our goals,
- To Maintain Quality of Life for our residents and ourselves
- To Promote, To Educate, To Provide, To Maintain Quality of Life.